Leadership and Ministry Articles and Documents
- Ten Ways for Men and Women Thriving in Ministry Together
- Gender Dynamics in Church Leadership (Shared Leadership)
- This Is What a Leader Looks Like (from Missio Alliance SheLeads Summit 2017)
- CRCNA Position Statement of Women on Ecclesiastical Office
- Leadership in Times of Change Rev. Kathy Smith, associate director and program manager for grants programs for the Calvin Institute of Christian Worship recommends various resources for pastors, worship leaders, and all church leaders going through a time of change.
- Terms used in gender justice
- Birkman https://www.crcna.org/spe/vocational-ministry-assessments
- Discovering Your Strengths CliftonStrengths (formerly StrengthsFinder)
For more information please email WomensMinistry@crcna.org
- Coffee Break - training for facilitators of inductive Bible study.
- Deacon Training in Canada
- The Deacon's Handbook by Lori Wiersma and Connie Kuiper VanDyke
- Volunteers in Service Training Resources
- Training and Support for Elders and Deacons (videos)